£70 - £85 per day
over 1 year ago
Secondary Teaching Assistants - Greenwich, South East London - Graduates Required - Teacher Training/Mentoring
Q - Are you a recent graduate looking to progress within a career in SEN or Teaching?
An exceptional Secondary School based in Greenwich is looking Graduates to begin working as a Teaching Assistant alongside the HOD. This will then gradually transition in Teacher Training & Mentoring ready for a School's Direct in September 2019!
The Headteacher is searching for graduates in English, Maths, all 3 Sciences and Humanities!
This brilliant school will offer you the opportunity to work within a range of ages & abilities related to your experience, build rapport with students, whilst receiving amazing guidance ahead of an amazing school direct programme.
- Subject specialist Teaching Assistant
- English, Maths, Science and Humanities graduates required
- £70-£85 per day dependant on experience
- ASAP start
- Full time, long term LSA role
- Following the guidance of the HOD and experienced teachers
- Working across KS3 - KS5
- Helping children reach their goals and personal best
- Located in South East London, Greenwich
- A brilliant teacher training school - Schools Direct Opportunities
- State of the art facilities
- Supportive senior leadership team
- CPD and training opportunities
- 1st class or 2:1 graded degree
- Strong A level and GCSE grades
- Proactive approach
- Positive role model
- The ability to inspire pupils to reach their full potential
- Desire to become a Secondary Teacher
If this position sounds of interest to you then please apply by submitting your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education! You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.