£70 - £105 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
Learning Support Assistant - Greenwich
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
I am urgently recruiting for a number of Primary Schools in the London Borough of Greenwich, in their search for strong LSA's and Teaching Assistants and also for teaching assistants to work with children with SEN or to support pupils one-to-one or in small groups on a temporary basis, to ensure they access the full curriculum.
We are looking for LSA's with one or more of the following;
- EAL experience
- Have experience working with ASD and behaviour
- Be able to communicate with non-verbal children
- Be able to set boundaries and safe work spaces
- Be Team Teach Trained
- Youth workers; Child Minders; Coaches; Mentors (applicants with experience working with young pupils)
- Behaviour management skills
- Experience with ASD, SpLD or Dyslexia and/or any other learning difficulties
- Sats and exam booster experience
- One-to-one or small group tuition experience
Applications are also welcome from Graduates in Maths, Science or English (other subjects may be considered) who wish to gain in-school experience prior to undertaking teacher training for the role of Learning Support Assistant.
Positions are currently available and include Part/Full time TA roles; term time only and can run from Half a term up to the whole academic year.
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks.