£80 - £85 per day
18 days ago
Learning Support Assistant for pupils with Special Needs
- Long term to permanent position
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am - 3.30/4.00pm
- Based in a school in Lambeth, South East London
Our school require a Learning Support Assistant to provide high quality support for specific classes across the curriculum and to support pupils with varying levels of need.
The successful candidate will have experience working with children with additional needs and be someone who is seeking a full-time position during term time.
- Informing and advising other support staff deployed in lessons to enable them to effectively support student's learning
- Ensuring effective communication with, and between, staff and student
- Delivering particular strategies and programmes for students
- To lead on general support duties including behaviour and learning
- Supporting the SEN students who need extra support
- Helping the class Teacher with the daily running's of the class
The school is a friendly and supportive environment and a rewarding place to work with every member of staff participates in enabling the students to learn and to aspire to achieve meaningful independence. The School always places young people at the centre of all decisions it takes and it has a relentless focus on achieving the best possible outcomes for every student.
The school also has great transport links and amazing friendly staff who are looking for a new member to join their team in September 2019.
To be accepted for this role you must have an up to date DBS
If you are looking for work in September then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.