£80 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Learning Support Assistant - Southwark South East London
We are currently looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant with experience working with secondary age groups.
We are looking for someone who will be dedicated and passionate about supporting pupils with additional needs. The school is based in Greenwich and caters to pupils with autism spectrum conditions (ASD/ASC). The ideal candidate will need to be confident and comfortable supporting pupils on a one-to-one, as the role may require support with personal care from time to time.
This is a full time role starting in September 2022 on a long term basis.
- Supporting children or young adults with Autism Spectrum Condition
- Assist with personal care if needed
- Ability to engage and support pupils
- Supervising pupils behaviour
- Supporting the pupils learning development
- Experience in supporting children or young adults
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to support others
- Able to stay calm and de-escalate challenging Behaviour
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or willing to apply for a new one online
- Available to commit 5-days a week for at least 3-months
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy Education for more information.