£70 - £90 per day
21 days ago
Immediate starts available!
Are you a dedicated Learning Support Assistant? With experience within a school or SEN school?
Looking for your next opportunity?
This academic year we are seeking Learning Support Assistants to join our team!
As part of working for Remedy Education we offer flexible contracts including:
We work with local schools in Lewisham, Lambeth, Southwark and Greenwich and the surrounding areas.
Working with Remedy Education means the following benefits are available to you:
- We offer online CPD so you can continue to expand your online learning
- A dedicated consultant who will support your job search
- Locality - we look for schools that work for you!
- Opportunities to expand your experience within different settings
- The opportunity to build relationships with local schools
- Option to work across age key stages and within different settings incl. schools, SEN, nursery, colleges and tutoring opportunites.
- Teaching Assistant or (LSA) Learning Support Assistants
- Supporting learners on a 1.1 / small group basis within and outside of the classroom
- Opportunities within local schools across the North West!
- Opportunities for flexible work schedules
- Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
- Seeking a new opportunity to expand experience
- Ability to create fun and engaging sessions
- Enthusiastic approach to your subject or specialism
- Desire to make a difference within educational settings
Please by apply by clicking APPLY NOW and we will be in touch shortly!
You will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants if your application is successful.
We hope to hear from you soon!