2 days ago
Learning Support Assistant - Haringey - ASAP start
Remedy Education are looking for classroom assistants to support students with Autism.
We are looking for outstanding SEN experienced Teaching Assistants who are dedicated to supporting children in a classroom setting or on a 1:1 basis. Our schools cater for children with varied SEN needs such as Autism, Dyslexia, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties, Moderate and Severe learning difficulties and Speech and language communication difficulties.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Available 5 days a week and able to commit to at least 6 months
In return, when working with Remedy Education you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right role and setting for you
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please contact Zeki at Remedy Education