£70 - £90 per day
23 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are recruiting for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work in a large SEN school in Greenwich. This full time Learning Support Assistant position is for an ASAP start and the candidate will need to be experienced in an SEN environment. The daily rate will be between £70 - £90 per day dependant on experience and qualifications.
About the Role
- Learning Support Assistant
- Assisting children and Teachers in the school as well as a fair amount of behavioural management
- Full Time/Long Term
- £70 - £90 PER DAY - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
About the School
- Secondary SEN School with Post 16
- Located in Greenwich
- Needs of children range from behavioural to PMLD
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in SEN schools
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy is an equal opportunities employer.