£75 - £90 per day
about 1 year ago
Long term perm
Learning Support Assistant - Secondary School - South East London
This London-based Secondary School is seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work as part of the Learning Support Team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities within the classroom.
- Supporting students with special needs across the years (years 7 to sixth form)
- Supporting a wide spectrum of SEN; Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism, Cerebral palsy and EBD.
- Teaching a class and constructing 1:1 work with students in Numeracy and Literacy;
- Devising action plans to manage the behaviour of the students
- Assist in the educational and social development of students
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for students
- Monitor and support the students
- Assist class teachers with maintaining student records
- Support students with emotional and behavioural problems and help develop their social skills
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, a passion for education, a professional attitude, will be punctual and reliable. Have the ability to get the best out of children, a sense of humour, adaptability, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, ability to build good working relationships with a range of colleagues and have the ability to work calmly and with patience.
If you which to apply for this position then please call for Carly at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390.