£70 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Learning Support Assistant - Haringey, North London - ASAP Start
Are you looking to support pupils with special educational needs and are you also looking to progress your career in the education sector?
A Haringey based two-form entry primary school that serves children from the ages of 6 - 11 years old is hoping to find a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant for 2 pupils who require additional support.
The school is a short walk from major transport links and they want to welcome a patient, disciplined and enthusiastic individual onto their team that will focus on the students needs and help them to integrate well into the classroom environment.
- Minimum 6 months experience working with children.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain one).
- Team Teach/Experience with challenging behaviour(highly desirable).
- Strong Behaviour Management
- Patience & Persistence
- Competitive daily pay rate
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Haringey North London
- Full support from our consultants
- A warm, friendly school environment with a supportive team of teachers
The perfect candidate will be able to use their own initiative throughout the day and be able to think on their feet when dealing with students with SEN needs. You must be able to stay calm, be patient and be empathetic towards the child whilst comforting them as quick as possible to avoid disrupting the class.
If you have previous experience working with children with special needs or being a mentor for children, then you will have a huge advantage going into the school.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie at Remedy Education