£85 - £95 per day
30 days ago
Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) located in Greenwich currently is recruiting for a resilient and empathetic Learning Mentor to start a long-term post ASAP.
Children who attend this Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) have been diagnosed with either SEMH / CAMHS or Behaviour Difficulties. The young people range between the ages of 7 - 17 years old. The successful Learning Mentor / Behaviour Mentor/ SEN TA / HLTA/ Youth Worker/ LSA will be able to demonstrate on their CV that they have worked with children diagnosed with behaviour SEN (ieSEMH/ CAMHS and or Difficult Behaviour). As a Learning Mentor, you would be working with children on both a 1:1 basis and within small groups. It would be imperative that you have worked with SEN pupils at either an Alternative Provision/ PRU/ Youth Centre/ SEN School or Mainstream School.
- Worked in either a PRU/ Provision/ Youth Centre / SEN or Mainstream School
- Worked as either a Learning Mentor / Behaviour Mentor / HLTA/ SEN TA/ LSA or Youth Worker
- Experience with children and young people at either Primary and/ or secondary levels
- Experience working with SEN pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- Can de-escalate behaviour
- Resilient and able to build a strong rapport with young people
- Easy commutable distance to Greenwich
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208418 1390.