East London, London
6 months ago
Would you like to help children overcome the things that prevent them from gaining the most benefit from their time at school?
I am currently working with is a provision in East London, the students who attend the school have SEMH/EBD. The school have a lovely team of staff who are very supportive of both staff and students. They are looking to expand their team and are looking for confident, innovative and an individual with strong behaviour management. Team Teach/Restraint training is desirable but not essential.
This role includes:
- Working alongside children who may be experiencing difficulties in learning due to social, emotional, or mental health concerns.
- Enabling all pupils to overcome difficulties to achieve their full potential alongside an amazing team.
- Working with parents/carers
- Enabling additional ways to support the students
- Working as a member of the Schools strong Safeguarding team to ensure the welfare of our children remains paramount.
The successful candidate must be:
- Strong behaviour management, confident and innovative
- Be available Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Can commit to the full academic year
- Previous experience working within a SEN school or mainstream school supporting SEN students
- Be able to travel to East London
- Team Teach/Restraint trained (desirable not essential)
- Daily rate: £90-£95 (dependent on experience)
This is a rewarding opportunity to work alongside experienced staff to help children manage their social, emotional and mental health problems.
We are looking for candidates who have proven skills and abilities of working with vulnerable children within a school/educational setting. We would also welcome candidates who can demonstrate the skills required in supporting parents and dealing with safeguarding issues.
If you are interested in this position, please contact ZEKI MEHMET @ Remedy Education