£75 - £95 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education are working alongside a well- established SEN school in South East London to recruit Learning support assistants and care support assistants, with extensive experience working with learners with special educational needs. This specialist position is to work with learners with Profound & multiple Learning difficulties.
- To work within a specialist centre for learners with Profound & Multiple Learning difficulties (PMLD) and Special Educational Needs.
- To deliver on the specific training course provided by the college for the learners.
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience in a LSA / Personal Care role, however, training will be provided.
- Must have experience working with learners with special educational needs
- Must be able to work with learners with Profound & multiple Learning difficulties
About Remedy Education:
Remedy Education are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
If you are interested in the above position please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!