£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Lead Practitioner to work within Barnet Councils Transitions Team.
- Under the direction of a Team Leader, provide practice leadership and case work supervision to social workers/ occupational therapists and other colleagues operating within a multidisciplinary team in Integrated Care - OD/PD and LD/MH.
- Deliver individualised and needs-led enablement and long term support plans for adults who require support, through the use of timely and focused interventions, support and advice that facilitate long-term independence and choice.
- Provide consultation and advice to support social workers/ occupational therapists in undertaking complex assessments and interventions, encouraging the development of high quality standards and practice within a culture of continuous service improvement, value for money and safer practice.
- Take responsibility for managing a small caseload of the more complex cases.
- Chair safeguarding meetings and other appropriate multidisciplinary meetings as required by the Team Leader as appropriate.
- As a Social Worker act as a Best Interest Assessor in relation to assessments for Authorisations under the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards and/or Mental Capacity Assessments and attend lead training in connection with this role.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly