£39.00 - £41.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Lead Commissioner to work within Lambeth Councils Vulnerable Children and Looked After Children Team.
- The postholder, alongside senior colleagues, will be responsible for setting and implementing the organisation's strategic and operational direction for children, young people, CAMHs and maternity commissioning, with a special focus on Vulnerable Children and LAC.
- The post will require joint working and collaboration with the wider commissioning team, working on a series of cross-cutting themes, as well as considering wider partnerships across the Council, NHS and voluntary sector.
- The postholder will be expected to establish, lead and maintain positive relationships and work proactively with provider organisations, including primary care colleagues and key Trusts, as well as with internal stakeholders including education and social care; all to support the delivery of transformational change.
- To oversee, lead and set out strategic need for needs analysis and other evidence collection in order to develop, implement and review children's services-related commissioning strategies.
- The post holder will be expected to play a lead role in an integrated partnership with key stakeholders, colleagues and the community, in a politically sensitive environment, to co-design and co-produce outcome based commissioning.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly