Barking and Dagenham, London
£35 - £36 per hour
about 1 month ago
LONDON BOROUGH of BARKING & DAGENHAM.
Our client is looking for an experienced, Senior Social Worker to join their Child Care Management team.
You will be required to deliver high standards of care, protection and support to children and young people with learning disabilities and related complex needs by facilitating their physical, psychological, emotional and recreational development.
Tasks/Duties & Responsibilities include:
* To be responsible to the team, senior staff and the registered manager for the direct care of the children and young people and support of the staff team when on duty.
* To assist the Registered Manager in managing a staffed residential home for children with Autism and related learning difficulties.
* To help promote a stimulating, caring and culturally appropriate environment for the children and young people.
* To provide practical and emotional support to enable Children and young people under the guidance of the Registered Manager.
* To work closely with Children and young people and their families according to programmes and plans that has been put in place.
* To deputise in the absence of the Team Leader
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly