£26 - £28 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
21 days ago
Our Client Lambeth Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults and Public Health Team.
Work includes assessments and undertaking requisite Care Act assessment and review.
1. To review Adult Social Care client list and engage in work to support service users to link with benefits advice and services supporting people with applications for settled status.
2. To carry out assessment/review of clients to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
3. Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
4. Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
5. To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
6. To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
7. Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.