10 days ago
KS4 SEN Class Teacher - September Start - Chigwell, Essex
Are you a SEN Class Teacher looking to work in a supportive school?
A brilliant and forward-thinking Special Educational Needs (SEN) school in Chigwell is looking for a SEN Teacher to work on a permanent basis from September.
The school is led by a strong SLT and Head Teacher who is supportive and encouraging towards staff. The rest of the team work extremely well together in order to create an energetic, fun and positive working environment.
About the Role
- Special Education Needs Teacher for KS4
- Working with mainly Autistic (ASD) students and those with associated speech, language and communication difficulties.
- 7 -8 students in the classroom, 4 teaching assistants.
- Full time role, ASAP starting September
- Inner London MPS/UPS Pay scale (£29,664 - £48,244) + SEN allowance up to £4,242
SEN Class Teacher:
- Must have UK QTS,
- Previous experience working in SEN schools is ideal but not essential
- Strong behaviour management, compassion and patience
- Have a good understanding of SEN knowledge
- Able to plan and deliver lessons to a high standard
- Good communicator and proficient at PECS, ideally
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
About the School:
- Providing education for students aged between 3-19 years old with Special Educational Needs
- Students are very well behaved
- Amazing support staff in classrooms
- Training provided in house by qualified educators
- Very Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- The best resources and sensory rooms
- Lovely playground area!
If you are a qualified SEN Class Teacher looking for a permanent role from September, please apply now!
Send your CV through and you will be contacted in 24 hours if shortlisted.
KS4 SEN Class Teacher- September Start