Waltham Forest, London
£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated good' secondary special school for students with SEMH based in Hackney. Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for a KS3 Teacher to join them ASAP, on a long-term basis. They are looking for someone to teach a small class of pupils who have ASD. The school aims to reconnect their students with education so they can make progress to becoming successful adults via a reflective approach. What The School Can Offer You
- A supportive and collaborative team.
- The ability to progress if successful, and the potential for a permanent position.
- Working in a smaller, specialised school with classes of 8 pupils max
Who The School Are Looking For
- A qualified, experienced SEND Teacher.
- Someone with strong knowledge/experience of SEMH.
- Someone with significant ASD experience.
- A passionate and dedicated behaviour mentor who wants to make a difference in young adults' lives.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV