Woodford Green, Essex
13 days ago
SEN Class Teacher - September 2019 Start - Woodford Bridge, Essex
Are you a SEN Class Teacher looking to work in a supportive school?
A brilliant and forward-thinking Special Educational Needs (SEN) school in Greenwich is looking for a SEN Teacher to work on a long term basis from September 2019.
The school is led by a strong SLT and Head Teacher who is supportive and encouraging towards staff. The rest of the team work extremely well together in order to create an energetic, fun and positive working environment.
About the Role
* Special Education Needs Teacher for KS3/4
* Working with mainly Autistic (ASC) and students with Special Needs
* 7-8 students in the classroom
* Focus on Sensory Needs, Numeracy and Literacy.
* Full time role, ASAP starting September
SEN Class Teacher:
* Must have UK QTS, no exceptions
* Previous experience working in SEN schools is ideal but not essential
* Strong behaviour management, compassion and patience
* Have a good understanding of SEN knowledge
* Able to plan and deliver lessons to a high standard
* Good communicator and proficient at PECS, ideally
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
About the School:
* Providing education for students aged between 3-19+ years old with Special Educational Needs
* Students are very well behaved
* Amazing support staff in classrooms
* Training provided in house by qualified educators
* Very Supportive Senior Leadership Team
* The best resources and sensory rooms
* Lovely playground area
* 5 minutes' walk from the nearest station!!
If you are a qualified SEN Class Teacher looking for a long term role from September, please apply now!
Send your CV through and you will be contacted in 24 hours if shortlisted.
SEN Class Teacher- September Start - Woodford Bridge, Essex
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you