£130 - £160 per day
11 months ago
About the job
Remedy Education are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a Year 4 class at an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" Greenwich Primary school. The school is 2 form entry with a wide range of extra-curricular clubs and activities. This KS2 vacancy is to start in June 2018 and is a long term/perm position. This is a full time role but job share possibilities may be considered for the right candidates. This role is open to NQT's looking to develop their Teaching Careers with full support and training.
- You must have previous KS2 experience within the last 5 years
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will have a current valid DBS on the Update Service
- You will be adaptable to any situation and able to work under pressure
- You will have natural ability to make learning fun and engaging
- You will have strong classroom management skills
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting school with full support from SLT
- Completion of induction year for NQT's
- Option of job share for the right candidate
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn't quite right then please get in touch for a confidential discussion about your next career move.
If you think this job might be a good fit for a friend or colleague then tell them to quote your name in their application. If they are successful in gaining a permanent position or they work for a minimum of 20 days temp, then you will be rewarded with £250 of high street vouchers.