£120 - £160 per day
18 days ago
Year 5 Teacher
April 2019, Long term
£120 - £160 per day, paid weekly
Remedy Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work across Year 4 and Year 5 within the Southwark area.
The successful Key Stage 2 teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Remedy Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of KS2 teacher to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence after the Easter break on a long term contract, £120 - £160 per day dependent on experience
To be considered for the position of Key stage 2 Teacher:
- Have experience teaching Year 4 & 5
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Strong behaviour management skills
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Opportunities for CPD
- Fantastic support from SLT
- Positive learning environment for staff and pupils
At Remedy Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Remedy Education team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you accept day to day and long term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day,
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a qualified Key Stage 2 teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Remedy Education contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.