£140 - £180 per day
21 days ago
Long term perm
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher with KS2 experience looking for a full-time role?
If this is you, please apply!
Remedy Education are seeking talented KS2 Teachers to join some fantastic schools in the Lewisham borough and work on a full-time, long-term basis with the potential to lead to permanent.
The ideal candidate will have QTS along with a minimum of 1 year of KS2 Teaching experience. Ideally based locally to Lewisham, and available immediately on a full-time basis.
About the role:
- Plan and prepare lessons for pupils in either Year 4, 5 or 6
- Set goals for pupils and monitor their progress
- Hold parents evenings
- Mark work and carry out assessments
- Ensure a positive and engaging learning environment
- Create exciting lesson plans
- UK recognised QTS
- 1 year UK based teaching experience within the last 2 years
- Ideally KS2 experience, but this is not essential
- Ideally local to Hounslow, or happy commuting here
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across South East London
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.