26 days ago
We are seeking an experienced KS2 teacher for a welcoming primary school based within the London Borough of Wandsworth. The role is to start in December 2019.
The school is located within a flourishing and diverse area of Wandsworth and they are looking for an enthusiastic highly motivated individual. You must be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to work independently to ensure the best atmosphere for learning. The school are committed to making the environment a safe and exciting place of learning for all pupils.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS certificate
- Experience of teaching in a primary setting
- A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make good progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
- Creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- Hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Strong commitment to your Continued Professional Development.
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- A dedicated team of staff who support each other
- Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Pay in accordance to scale
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Start Date: December 2019