Woodford Green, London
£150 - £200 per day
KS2 SEN Teacher_1617803899
about 1 month ago
KS2 SEN Teacher- Woodford Green
Remedy are currently looking to recruit an experienced, passionate and proactive SEN Teacher to join a specialist SEN school in Woodford Green. The school are looking to offer the suitable candidate a long-term contract with a Easter start.
The school is a specialist school in the Redbridge area. The school caters for and works with students who have a range of Special Educational Needs, including but not limited to ASD, ADHD, Downs Syndrome and other complex and medical needs. They are a school with a Primary and Secondary site with a family feel and boast a good staff to pupil ratio.
The school are looking to add top quality SEN Teachers to the staff to assist the students with their education and day to day life around the school.
If successful, the SEN Teacher will join the schools talented support team on long-term basis.
The teaching role will involve planning, delivering and developing lessons of various core subjects for the students, with an aim of helping the students become more independent. Strong behaviour management and patience is key, and previous experience of working in an SEN School or PRU is preferred.
Due to the needs of some students, the role may involve a certain amount of personal care.
Want to find out more? Please continue reading…
- SEN Teacher
- Strong Behaviour Management
- Work closely within a team to problem solve
- Support in a classroom and playground environment
- £ Equivalent to pay scale + SEN
- On site and local parking available
- Experienced with SEN students in an SEN or Mainstream setting
- Hold UK QTS
- TeamTeach/Approach training is preferred but not essential
- Passionate and proactive when it comes to working with SEMH or in a PRU
- Be able to cope with regular abusive language and aggressive behaviour from students
- Ability to empathise and communicate with SEN students effectively
- You will need to be patient, empathetic & compassionate
- Have a versatile & positive approach to supporting learning
- Ofsted 'Good' Specialist SEN School
- Popular & highly sought after school
- Supportive team
- Fantastic track record of teacher training & development
- Mixed aged students
- Located in Redbridge
- Good transport links
- Parking available
- Excellent, state of the art facilities
If you are an experienced KS2 SEN Teacher who is passionate about SEN then please get in touch TODAY.
0204 531 0058