£75 - £85 per day
2 days ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistant - Community Primary School - Greenwich
Q - Do you have a 1st Class or 2:1 Psychology degree?
Q - Do you have experience supporting children with SEN?
Are you seeking a new challenge within an excellent Primary School? If so, look no further.
A good school located in the London borough of Greenwich is seeking a switched-on SEN Teaching Assistant with an ASAP start.
The school ideally want a psychology graduate, with previous experience within a SEN environment. The role will consist of 1:1 support with pupils in KS2. The needs you may be supporting will be ASD, dyslexia, SEMH and ADHD.
The school has excellent SEN facilities and a wide-spread support team to encourage success in both pupils and staff.
About the SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- Working on a 1-to-1 basis with pupils in KS2
- Delivering specialists interventions
- Liaising with the Occupational Therapists
- Receive £70-£80 per day
- Full time role - Long term - Full academic year
- ASAP start
The ideal candidate:
- Child-related/SEN experience is vital!
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above - Psychology graduates are of interest
- You MUST be resilient, patient, calm-natured, empathetic & adaptable
- A hardworking and driven graduate who will exceed all expectations of the role requirements
About the school:
- 2-form entry Greenwich primary school, Ofsted GOOD
- Very well facilitated and with modern resources
- Fantastic SEN provisions
- Fantastic outdoor provisions
- Bespoke SEN training
- Good transport links via tube, train & bus
If this SEN Teaching assistant role is of interest to you, don't hesitate, Apply today! The SENDCO is looking to arrange trial days ASAP!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.