£130 - £180 per day
26 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are looking for a Primary SEN Teacher for a primary KS2 class from April 2020 (immediately after the Easter holiday).
Requirements are as follows;
- A primary classroom teacher with experience of teaching children with special educational needs
- The post will involve teaching, care and pastoral responsibility for a class of KS2 primary learners
- UK trained and English as his/her mother tongue
- The post is full time, 5 days per week and is for a minimum of the Summer term (we will be recruiting on a permanent basis)
- The class consists of 8 children with a range of special needs and there are two LSAs in the class to assist.
- The person taking up the post will have support from SLT but will be expected to do their own lesson planning etc.
- They need to be energetic, pro active and ready to get going as soon as they take up the post.
- As the post is vacant from April there is of course the opportunity for a good supply teacher to apply for the position should it remain vacant/
This post will not be suitable to someone in a secondary setting looking to move into primary so please do not send this type of CV.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education or email me your CV directly,