6 months ago
We are working with a Primary School who are a large inner city primary school graded Outstanding by Ofsted. We are looking for an Inclusion Manager who will be committed to raising the attainment of all pupils, regardless of their background, challenges or needs.
Preferably with a track record of good or outstanding classroom teaching, you have high expectations of what children can achieve, a strong commitment to your own professional development and you work well as part of a team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a track record of at least three years' good teaching in an inner city school, some within the last two years
- Will work closely with all staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for all pupils
- Has or can demonstrate the potential to develop good leadership skills
- Will develop good partnerships with parents and carers
We can offer:
- A school with a harmonious community where standards and expectations are high
- A well resourced and stimulating environment
- A strong emphasis on teamwork
- Opportunities for professional development
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing date for applications: 2nd December 2019
Interviews will begin as of: 9th December 2019