£70 - £80 per day
6 months ago
KS1 Teaching Assistant - Outstanding Primary School - Full Time - June 2020
Q - Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher, searching for a Teaching Assistant position?
Q - Would you like to learn and train in an Outstanding Primary School?
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join the school in KS1, supporting Year 1 and Year 2. This is a full-time position, contracted for at least the entire academic year. This KS1 Teaching Assistant position is well-suited to a recent graduate looking for experience before commencing teacher training (Something the school can support you with)
Apply for this Teaching Assistant opportunity after reading the full details:
Job Information - KS1 Teaching Assistant
- Full Time KS1 Teaching Assistant
- £70 - £80 Per Day - Weekly Pay
- Entire remains of the Academic Year
- Great training and support
Person Specification - KS1 Teaching Assistant
- Recent Graduate 2:1 or 1st Class
- Passionate about working with children
- Experience working with children beneficial
- Confident, charismatic and patient
School Information - KS1 Teaching Assistant
- Outstanding Primary School
- Located in the London Borough of Camden
- Top Achieving School in one of the best boroughs for primary education
- Located 7 minutes' walk from a well-connected station
Sound like what you're looking for?
Apply Today! One of the Remedy Education team will be in touch within 12 hours if you're shortlisted for this excellent Teaching Assistant opportunity.
KS1 Teaching Assistant - Outstanding Camden Primary School - Full Time - Entire Academic Year minimum
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.