KS1 Primary Teacher - Year 1 Primary Teacher - Tower Hamlets
An Outstanding Primary School in Tower Hamlets is currently seeking a Year 1 Primary Teacher to join their team this January!
What the school can offer you:
· Outstanding Teacher Training & CPD programmes
· Friendly and supportive staff team
· Large and modern environment - lots of room for progression
· Successful & experienced SLT
· TLR opportunities for experienced teachers (dependant on experience)
The Head Teacher is seeking a passionate and ambitious KS1 Primary Teacher who has been graded as good / outstanding in recent lesson observations and has a brilliant track record of inspiring and motivating the younger generation!
If this KS1 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds perfect for you, please read below for more details.
Job Details - KS1 Primary Teacher
· Teaching a Year 1 Class
· Open to experienced KS1 Primary Teachers
· TLR opportunities available for experienced KS1 teachers
· Outstanding NQT induction and mentoring programmes
· January 2021 start
· Full time
Person Specification - KS1 Primary Teacher / KS1 Primary NQT
· Must hold UK QTS and have experience of teaching in British Schools
· Ideally have experience of teaching Year 1
· Willing to work hard and provide top quality education
· Passionate about teaching and inspiring the younger generation
· Graded good / outstanding in recent lesson observations
If you are a Primary Teacher interested in working at this Outstanding Primary School, I urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Need more information? Call Renee at Remedy Education (London) for a confidential and friendly chat!