£120 - £160 per day
2 months ago
KS1 Teacher | Long term position | Southwark, South East London | Outstanding School
Q - Are you looking for a KS1 Teacher post?
Q - Do you feel like your teaching career needs a new setting in exciting South East London?
Q - Are you looking to work in KS1 to help children maintain high standards?
If so, then look through the details as this could be your perfect fit!
A wonderful Primary School in the South East London borough of Southwark are looking for a KS1 Teacher to take on a class starting ASAP to inspire and motivate for the academic year.
- A dedicated and supportive SLT
- Additional teachers to reduce class sizes in core subjects
- A family feel throughout the school and staff
- Consistent Outstanding grading from Ofsted
- Children progressing from below average (Reception) to above average (Year 6)
The ideal candidate for this position should be driven to achieve and present their class and school in the best light as well as creative and caring in their ideas.
This is an ideal position for an experienced teacher or NQT who is looking for long term posts with the potential to continue further into the future.
About the role:
- KS1 Primary Teacher/ NQT
- Planning and delivering exciting lessons across the curriculum
- Attend excellently planned training days and staff meetings
- Working alongside an experienced and collaborative team
- Year group for this post can be negotiated
- ASAP start - Full time - Long term contract
- £120 -£160 per day
- South East London, Southwark
About the School:
- A highly effective school making rapid improvements with OUTSTANDING Ofsted status
- 2 form entry with an average of 30 pupils per class
- Supportive and flourishing teaching and support staff with strong leadership
- Strong community ethos portrayed through the daily routine of the school and children
- Brilliant NQT Induction programme
- Additional teachers for core subjects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced KS1 Teacher or NQT
- Qualified - UK QTS a MUST
- Strong academics including Degree, A levels and GCSEs
- 1-year recent experience within a UK school
- Understanding of the KS1 UK national curriculum
- Flexibility and understanding of changes throughout a school day
- Good/Outstanding grading in all Teaching standards
Apply for this KS1 Primary Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education, who will contact you within 48 hours if shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.