£75 - £85 per day
14 days ago
KS1 or KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant - Graduate Role
If you are a graduate with your sights set on training to become a Primary Teacher, in either KS1 or KS2, this Primary Teaching Assistant position could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Located in Lambeth, South East London, this Primary School is actively looking to recruit a bright graduate and aspiring Primary Teacher, to work and support pupils within either KS1 or KS2 from January 2020, full time and for the entire academic year.
Q - Does this sound like the experience and opportunity you are looking for ahead of a Primary PGCE or Schools Direct?
If so, please read on and APPLY TODAY!
POSITION: General Teaching Assistant - KS1 or KS2 - In Class Support
PERSON: GRADUATES ONLY -Perfect for an aspiring Primary Teacher
QUALIFICATIONS: ALL applicants require at least a 2:1 degree or above
SCHOOL: Fantastic Primary School - graded Outstanding - superb leadership
START & DURATION: January 2020 - Academic Year (July 2020) - Full Time
PAY: £70 - £85 per day
· This is a wonderfully creative and supportive Primary School, perfect for a graduate with aspirations of training to become Primary Teacher, in either KS1 or KS2.
· A bright graduate who has a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
· Confidence in their academic ability and looking to build school-based experience
· Full time and long-term Teaching Assistant position
· Join a brilliant team, within an Outstanding Lambeth Primary School
· Work in class, as a general teaching assistant, in either KS1 or KS2.
· Supporting the class teacher, focused on 1:1 or small groups, with English and Maths.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.