£120 - £150 per day
6 months ago
We are urgently looking for a Qualified Teacher to join our 'outstanding' primary school in Greenwich, Eltam The school is looking to appoint a Year 1 or 2 Teacher as soon as possible to join their lovely 2 form entry primary school. We will welcome applications from NQTs and experienced key Stage 1/2 Teachers. (QTS Required).
Start date: September 2018 (Interviews will be held ASAP)
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect
- Be accountable for pupils' attainment, progress and outcomes
- Have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum areas, foster and maintain pupils' interest in the subject, and address misunderstandings
- Promote a love of learning and children's intellectual curiosity
- Set homework and plan other out-of-class activities to consolidate and extend the knowledge and understanding pupils have acquired
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable pupils to be taught effectively
- Know and understand how to assess the relevant subject and curriculum areas, including statutory assessment requirements
- Have clear rules and routines for behaviour in classrooms, and take responsibility for promoting good and courteous behaviour both in classrooms and around the school, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Clear DBS on the update service
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Previous experience of teaching KS1
- Familiarity with the teacher standards.
- QTS (or overseas equivalent)
If this is your ideal role, please send your updated CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.