£30 - £31.15 per hour
20 days ago
Our client, Knowsley Borough Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Locality Team.
We require an experienced child protection social worker for our Child Protection Service that completes , C&F assessments, Section 7&37, CIN and CP plans along with PLO.
1. Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families in Knowsley.
2. To carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
3. Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family.
4. Prepare/formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans.
5. To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology.
6. To ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes.
7. To participate in developmental activities as may be required, and to promote improvement of service or the use of resources.
8. Ensure the statutory duties of the Council are fulfilled and met in accordance with legal requirements and Service responsibilities in relation to statutory reviews or instruments in accordance with the particular responsibilities of the post taking into consideration the council's duty to promote and safeguard a child's welfare.
9. To pursue appropriate personal and professional training and development opportunities as and when they occur to ensure compliance with GSCC and Directorate standards/expectations.
10. To comply with all the Council's Standing orders and Financial regulations.
11. Any other duties (commensurate with the grade) which will assist the Service in meeting its objectives