£70 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Long term perm
Are you a confident Teaching Assistant with experience of supporting children within Key Stage 2? Are you available to start immediately on a long term basis?
We are seeking a Year 4 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a high achieving primary school located in Southwark. The role is challenging but highly rewarding and you will be working with a team who are collectively committed to achieving high standards throughout the school.
About the school:
- A fully inclusive community school
- There are currently children from 23 ethnic backgrounds which is testament to the school's inclusive approach
- A beacon peace promoting school
- Encourages a 'no limit' approach to challenge children to be the best they can be
- To support children within Year 4 with core subjects
- To support the Class Teacher to raise attainment
- To improve behaviour within the class
- Help stretch gifted and talented learners
- Must have a Degree or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a classroom ideally within KS2
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be available on a long term basis and immediately
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!!
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.