Remedy Education are looking for an motivated KS2 primary teacher to work within schools in the Hackney area.
You will be part of a setting that is established in developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders, with unrivalled opportunities for progression; whatever your aspirations as a teacher, middle or senior leader.
What they are looking for:
* talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London
* QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
* the ability to model high quality teaching and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding learning for their children
* someone with the potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
* a commitment to ongoing professional development and contribution to the wider life of school and the community
* the desire to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
They can offer:
* An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with children who are bright and eager to learn
* A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
* A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others