Kensington and Chelsea, London
£22 - £24 per hour
about 1 month ago
our client, kensington & Chelsea is looking for a Occupational Therapist to join their Adults with physical disabilities team.
- To be responsible for and manage a caseload, ensuring casework is carried out in an appropriate and timely fashion
- To assess and advise service users on all aspects of their daily life, under the 1970 Chronically Sick and Disabled Persons Act, the 1986 Disabled Persons (Services, Consultation and representation) Act, the 1989 Children Act, the 1990 National Health Service and Community Care Act, the 1995 Disability Discrimination Act and the 1996 Housing, Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act
- To advise on methods of overcoming problems of daily living by using new techniques e.g. to assist with dressing, bathing, cooking, involving carers/family where appropriate
- To adjust the environment to suit the service user's needs by recommending and ordering appropriate and cost effective equipment and/or minor adaptations to the home, in accordance with relevant Occupational Therapy policies and procedures
- To demonstrate and instruct the service user ands his/her family and carers in the correct use and maintenance of equipment and adaptations provided
- To take part in the Occupational Therapy Duty System
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly