£80 - £85 per day
3 days ago
Intervention Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA needed to join an 'Outstanding' Primary School in Newham
- * Do you have a passion for KS2 and a strong background within the classroom?**
- * Do you want to work as part of an 'Outstanding' team of Teachers and TA's?**
- * Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately? **
A popular Primary School in Newham is currently recruiting for an Intervention Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA to join them in September 2021.
This is a full time position starting September and running through to the end of the academic year. There will be a view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2022.
The successful candidate will be working within a Year 5/6 Class holding intervention sessions for children as well as general TA work.
- Intervention TA / KS2 TA
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role Please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
- Newham, East London location
- 'Outstanding' Primary School
- Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
- £80 - £85 per day
- 08:30 - 15:30
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - essential
- Proven experience working with a UK classroom
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.