£40.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
25 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer to work within Surrey County Council.
- To ensure that within their designated caseload there is a comprehensive care plan for each looked after child (LAC) or child subject to child protection concerns that will meet the needs of the child, keep her/him safe, and is effectively implemented within agreed timescales in line with relevant statutory requirements and departmental policies.
- Chair a range of key multi-agency planning and review meetings for LAC; children requiring protection and children in need, ensuring that meetings are recorded efficiently and that plans for individual children are appropriate and are progressed efficiently.
- Ensure that all meetings involving children, young people and their families are 'user focused' and enable their fullest participation possible, and operate in line with new practice models, including Family Safeguarding, being introduced in Surrey.
- Liaise effectively with operational managers and resolve disagreements or conflicts between themselves and case practitioners effectively and efficiently, alerting and escalating to senior managers issues which cannot be resolved.
- Provide advice and guidance to operational staff on specific case matters, carry out a quality assurance function in relation to departmental and inter-agency casework practice, identifying and following up concerns about practice standards, contributing to case auditing and service reviews as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly