£42.00 - £45.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer to work for Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council.
- To chair child protection conferences in line with Pan-Dorset Inter agency Procedures and Poole Child Protection Procedures and to facilitate planning meetings as appropriate.
- To offer advice on child protection matters to staff within Children Services and to other agencies working with children.
- To participate, as required, on any of the working groups of the Bournemouth and Poole Local Safeguarding Children Board.
- To monitor the quality of child protection practice within Children's Services and feedback to staff and managers via appropriate forums.
- To keep informed as to developments and statutory changes in respect of child protection / children in need matters and to disseminate relevant information to the Children's Services.
- To ensure the routine gathering of statistical information in respect of child protection activity locally.
- To analyse local trends and compare with national statistics.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly