£80 - £85 per day
about 1 year ago
Inclusion unit - SEN Teacher - Mitcham
Remedy are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher to join our school based in Mitcham South West London.
You will be a teacher in the inclusion unit which deal with challenging behaviour, this means we need a strong experience QTS teaching to take over.
A secondary aged special needs school are currently in need of a Teacher to start ASAP! You will be supporting a class with a mixture of students with autism, challenging behaviour and SEMH.
The amazing school has great transport links and friendly welcoming staff, the school also has parking outside.
- Experience working in a special needs setting supporting autistic and challenging learners
- Confident personality and is able to use their own initiative when needed
- Qualified teacher with a few years experience
- Someone who can bring a new level and way of teaching with new ideas
- PECS and Makaton training would be of an advantage
Key points of the role:
- Full time, long term to permanent position
- Negotiable daily rate
- Based in Mitcham, South West London
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.