£500.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
20 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced ICT Security Officer to work within Bedford Borough Council.
- Under direction from the Manager for Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance assist with the security design for the council, including the design and documentation of the Council's technology security solutions and ensuring that all systems are in line with the Council's Information Security requirements. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the Security industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- The role will include being part a team and be required to provide in-depth technical advice and guidance (as well as their own hands-on input) on issues relating to the council's technology security, governance, risk and compliance including conducting the investigation of options and recommending and presenting solutions. This role will also be responsible for engaging with the suppliers and any additional third party to ensure the reliable and effective delivery of this specialist IT system to our users, ensuring high resilience, high availability (up-time) and System Improvements.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly