£24000 - £42000 per annum
2 months ago
Salary: £24,000 - £42,000
Job Type: Full Time
Subject: Humanities - All Humanities subjects considered
Start Date: January 2019
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Humanities Teacher who is currently searching for an exciting role for January?
Remedy Education are seeking for Humanities Teachers that are looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent Humanities department. The school offer an exceptional support network for the suitable candidate and ample NQT support.
As an NQT, you will have year-long access to a dedicated, outstanding mentor, who will help to develop and support you into the outstanding teacher you wish to be. You will have a reduced teaching timetable to help you find your feet and settle into your new permanent role.
The Secondary School's building boasts a modern design that offers a fantastic environment for both pupils and students to enjoy a harmonious and studious atmosphere.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.