8 months ago
High Level Teaching Assistant - South West London- ASAP Start
Are you a HLTA looking for a fresh start? Are you a HLTA who is able to inspire and motivate young people through engaging lesson?
Then this school in South West London needs you! Remedy Education are supporting a School in the Mitcham area who are appointing a new HLTA on a long term basis starting ASAP. The role will be guaranteed until December with the chance for the right candidate to go permanent.
- Deliver pre planned lessons to pupils
- Provide feedback on lesson content both written and verbal
- Help create and promote an inclusive learning environment
- Evaluate pupil progress with Teacher
- Assess pupils response to learning activities and adapt to make appropriate for individual needs
- Support the Teacher in reporting pupil progress at parents evenings
- Work effectively as part of a supportive team
Requirements * Hold recognised HLTA or Teaching qualifications or have experience as a HTLA
- Be able to promote high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Adaptable to different situations
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Sophie at Remedy Education.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.