£85 - £95 per day
19 days ago
Long term perm
South East London
£85 - £95 per day
At Remedy Education we work with a number of schools both in an around London providing high quality staff. We are currently recruiting for an education Trust in South East London who require an experienced HR/Admin Assistant to begin long term ASAP. The role will initially be paid as a daily rate of £85 - £95 per day being paid through the agency, with a view to then going permanent directly with the school (salary tbc).
You will be working within an SEN school, working closely with the HR Manager and the Business Manager providing a range of administrative services. You will be innovative with excellent work ethic and operate exceptionally well as part of a team. You will also be committed to providing the highest standards, be proactive, and have strong attention to detail.
Ideally you will already have experience working in an education setting, but the school will consider those from outside of education who have extensive HR experience.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- administrative and organisational support via Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Typing, scanning and copying of emails, letters, contracts, references and any other relevant HR documentation.
- Filing and archiving Recruitment, retention and CPD support for all staff across the trust
- Ensuring Safeguarding and DBS compliance with all new starters and visitors to the school
- providing adhoc support as and when needed
If you are interested in this position please send your up to date CV showing your relevant experience.
Application requirements for Remedy Education:
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'