Barking and Dagenham, London
£25.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced HR Business Analyst to work in Barking and Dagenham Council.
- Provide actionable data and management information specifically in relation to the council's equality, diversity and inclusion programme.
- Draft reports for the Workforce Board and Portfolio Holders.
- Be responsible for statutory returns, London Council's reporting requirements. gender and ethnicity pay gap and support the work of the Social Care WRES (Workforce Race Equality Standard) and BHR Academy.
- Project coordinate temperature checks and other engagement surveys from inception, to reports, to action planning. Arrange and support facilitation of focus groups.
- Responsible for Workforce Governance Group Coordination and audit trails, recording decisions made.
- Coordinate HR/OD assurance and service plans.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly