North West London, London
£20 - £22 per hour
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a Local Authority in North West London and are currently seeking an experienced Housing Officer.
** Salary- 22PH **
** Start- ASAP**
1. Be the face of Brent Housing. Provide visible, accessible housing management services on the ground to customers renting homes, garages or travellers sites, owner occupiers and shared owners in the borough.
2. Manage the pre-void and lettings function (checking in, and checking out process) promoting the Brent Housing Management brand and create the best experience to new and prospective customers.
3. Manage tenancy breaches in accordance with legislation and policies.
4. Delivery of quality estate management inspections that meet health and safety and compliance requirements.
- Provide a high level of customer service with emphasis on getting things right the first time, keeping promises and taking ownership for the customer demands and request. Promote self-sufficiency in our services while offering support to those that need extra help.
- Work with partners to set, coordinate, track and ensure completion of actions with other services to get things done for the customer which meet or exceed customers' expectations.
- Be the primary contact for local stakeholders e.g.: residents associations, Councillors, the police etc. for individual casework.
- Deliver a comprehensive lettings service which leaves customers feeling satisfied with Brent Housing Management from day one. Carry out estate inspections and health and safety inspections to ensure statutory compliance and contract reviews.
- Post inspect communal maintenance repairs and undertake follow up actions as required.
If you are the successful candidate for the role, please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677.