West London, London
£15 - £17 per hour
6 months ago
Housing Advisor - West London
1. To work effectively as part of the Housing Service, delivering corporate objectives through the work of the department and under the direction of the Divisional Head of Service through divisional service plans.
2. To work flexibly across the service area and with partners to achieve the objectives of the Council.
3. To work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to enable the breaking down of divisional and departmental barriers and to encourage the concept of both internal and external partnership working.
4. To work with key stakeholders, local residents and the voluntary sector in improving service delivery and promoting creative and innovative ways of working to improve efficiency and secure value for money.
5. To promote a philosophy of putting customer needs first at every opportunity and to put in place arrangements to action this.
6. To oppose and where possible eradicate all forms of discrimination, making a positive contribution to managing diversity, both as an employer and service provider.
7. To raise performance by contributing to a culture of continuous improvement.
8. To promote a positive image and to champion the interests of the community, stakeholders and partners at external conferences, seminars and working parties as may be required.
9. To participate in the Council's emergency planning and responses to emergency situations when required to do so.
Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more information.