£32 - £35 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 2 months ago
Our Client Hounslow Council, are looking for a Senior Social Worker
- To carry a caseload (long term and short term) as allocated by the Team Manager / Deputy Team Manager and within the priorities of the Special Needs, Disability and Psychology Service.
- To act as a Duty social worker at direction of the Deputy Team Manager.
- To maintain a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- Act in the role of the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, particularly child / adult protection, looked after child cases and legal proceedings (which might relate to children or adults);
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need / young adults with disabilities and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR);
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.