8 months ago
Remedy Education are currently looking for a HLTA for a Primary school based in Croydon.
The successful candidate will:
*Already have an HLTA qualification
*Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to think creatively and plan activities which allow pupils to develop their creativity.
*Be able to promote pupil progress and contribute to tracking raising achievement. * Generally believe that every child can succeed and is committed to inclusion.
*Will be able to teach across the whole school from Reception to Year 6, contributing to the wellbeing of all our pupils.
*Will be a committed and hardworking individual with high expectations of all children.
*Be committed to the safeguarding of children .
The ideal candidates must be flexible, as every day is different, adaptable and very hard working. We are looking for an HLTA
* Is educated to GCSE level in English (Grade A-C) or equivalent.
* Has the HLTA qualification or willingness to achieve the qualification within 12 months.
* Have relevant skills and abilities of working in a support role in an educational setting. * Have relevant skills and abilities of working with students who have a range of challenging needs.
* Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in oral and written formats.
* Are able to use ICT effectively.
* Put the student at the heart of everything they do.
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you.