£90 - £100 per day
13 days ago
Long term perm
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Full Time September 2022
A lovely all boys secondary school in Lambeth are recruiting for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Level 4 or 5 qualified on a full-time basis working across several year groups starting September 2022 until April 2023 with a view to going on a contract.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Full time position
- £90 - £100 per day depending on role
- Working across KS3 and KS4
HLTA Role information:
- Cover whole classes for PPA release time throughout the school
- Plan and deliver maths and literacy intervention schemes, working with small groups
- Have extensive phonics knowledge and be confident in delivering phonics interventions to EAL children
- Covering sickness within school and working across both Key Stage 3 and 4
- Must be a qualified HLTA level 4 or above
- Have previous experience working in primary schools ideally across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Set out engaging lesson with high expectation for the pupils
- Experience working with a varied ability and being able to adapt to different settings
The school are looking to interview and meet with suitable candidates as soon as possible so please apply with your most recent CV or contact Carly Walters on or email for more information.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDY EDUCATION:
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'